Free Returns & Exchanges for One Year
At Englin's, we are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. If you are in any way dissatisfied with your order, please carefully repackage the products in the original box and shipping carton. Login to your Englin's account and request a Return Authorization. We will approve your return request and send you an electronic return label. Apply this return label* to the outside of your shipping box and return your order within 12 months of purchase for a refund or exchange.
To qualify for a return or exchange:
- Products must be in brand new, unworn condition. (We recommend trying on shoes only on carpet)
- Original manufacturer's packaging and contents must be returned and in the same condition it was received. Please do not attach shipping labels directly to the manufacturer's packaging. UPS has boxes available if you no longer have the original shipping box.
- All tags, labels and stickers must remain attached to the product.
- Please note, we are unable to return or exchange products which do not meet the above criteria. If the products show signs of wear or the original box and packaging are missing or damaged without prior authorization, we will be unable to accept the return and will return it to you. We may, at our discretion, charge up to a 50% restocking fee in-lieu-of returning the product to you. You will be contacted via e-mail or phone if a return is denied for any reason. Please contact us if you have any questions about the Return Policy.
There are no restocking fees on any returns that are new, unworn and are resellable.
- Manufacturer defects are able to be returned for 60 days from the date of original purchase.
- Defective returns are only eligible for exchange or store credit.
- If you believe that an item is defective from the manufacturer, please contact us via e-mail describing the issue and please include photos showing the defect. Also include a photo showing the bottom of the shoes so we may also determine if the shoes were subjected to an unusually high amount of wear and tear which may have caused the issue.
- Please note, that this policy does not include wear and tear. If the products are used for purposes other than what they are recommended, or show an excessive amount of wear and tear, or have been abused, we will be unable to accept a manufacturer defect return. This decision is solely up to our discretion and will be based off of years of experience in the footwear industry.
- If your shoes are past the 60-day defective return window, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about a warranty return.
*We are unable to refund the shipping cost of items sent back at your cost, please use the electronic return label we send you.
Free return shipping and free exchanges are not available for orders sent outside of the contiguous 48 United States. The cost of expedited shipping will not be refunded.